Ritchey's first full-carbon stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists. The Carbon C260 adds to the amazing strength-to-weight ratio of our C260 alloy and Carbon Matrix stems through the use of high modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter, and a wider clamp. Gram-for-gram, this is the lightest, stiffest full carbon stem on the market, making it the most advanced Ritchey stem ever.
- C260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260-degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness, and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate
- Length: 90mm
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Stack: 42mm
- Faceplate width: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8"
- 125g (110mm)
|31.8mm / Black / 110mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||796941315746||31366117009||RIT65623233K|
|31.8mm / Black / 120mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||796941315753||31366117010||RIT65670500K|
|31.8mm / Black / 130mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||796941315760||31366117011||RIT65600967K|