With the Women's Chrono Expert Thermal Halter Bib, days of stripping layers of jackets and jerseys just to take a nature break are over.
We've taken our revolutionary halter bib design and applied it to a thermal fabrication suitable for cold weather riding, so you can easily remove your bibs without removing your warm layers. Featuring wind block panels and thermal fabric with DWR, these knickers will keep you comfortable so that you can keep going into winter, and they'll keep things convenient when you just need to go.
- Italian thermal fabric, wind-block fabric at center panel
- Main body: 55% nylon / 28% polyester / 17% elastane Bluesign-approved fabric
- Front / rear panels: 82% nylon / 18% elastane Bluesign-approved fabric
- Breathable mesh upper: 72% nylon / 28% elastane
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
- Elastic interface Chrono Expert chamois, silicone leg gripper, reflective logos and highlights
|2 (XX-Small)||6||32 - 34"||22 - 24"|
|4 (X-Small)||8||34 - 36"||24 - 26"|
|6 (Small)||10||36 - 38"||26 - 28"|
|8 (Medium)||12||38 - 40"||28 - 30"|
|10 (Large)||14||40 - 42"||30 - 32"|
|12 (X-Large)||16||42 -44"||32 - 34"|
Be sure to keep the tape level, and not too tight. To determine your waist size, wrap a measuring tape around your natural waist. To determine your hip size, wrap a measuring tape around the widest part of your hips. Then, use the chart as a guide, but allow for some variance based on how you prefer the garment to fit.
|Black / Small||768686241437||7106759||GIR48293844S|
|Black / Medium||768686241444||7106760||GIR48497806M|
|Black / Large||768686241451||7106761||GIR48281050L|