The SuperMagneto Pro is built for tri-geeks, podium chasers and first time finishers alike with its unmatched versatility. Featuring four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain, it's easy to customize workouts for any goal — no matter how modest or ambitious they may be. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, then look no further.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Large flywheel offers incredible road-like feel.
- Preferred trainer of Trek Factory Racing.
This trainer has seen use as a demo unit.
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval setting: Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain setting: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes
Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal
This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing