It's right for you if...
You don't want to ride trails, you want to fly across them—and you want a bike that can match you mile for mile through races and marathon singletrack sessions. You appreciate the performance advantage of carbon and want a superlight bike with race-level components and suspension.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a 1x12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with an upgraded Truvativ Stylo carbon crank, wide carbon Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement. You get 100mm of front and rear suspension with a RockShox SID RL fork and FOX shock, plus a TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, and a carbon bar and seatpost.
The final word
Light, fast, and efficient. The carbon frame, carbon components, and efficient XC suspension make Top Fuel 9.8 SL right for riders who want a rocket of a bike to tackle cross country racing and marathons.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & seatstay, alloy chainstays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox SID RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float DPS, 2-position remote, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5?
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear), tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20? (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20?)
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Stylo Carbon Eagle Dub, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8? top, 1.5? bottom
- Shimano Deore XT M8000 hydraulic disc
- 17.5? - 11.07 kg / 24.4 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
|Radioactive Orange/Trek Black / 17.5||B568617||PHO2880983G|