It's right for you if...
You're a mountain biker's mountain biker, and you want a big bike with big wheels to roll over big things that get between you and the next big hit. This bike is both fully capable of handling enduro races, and a whole lot of fun on rowdy trails.
The tech you get
A trail-tough Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame, a 160mm RockShox Yari RC fork, and a RockShox Deluxe shock with Trek's ultra-responsive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper. Plus, a SRAM's GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, a Bontrager Line dropper post, and Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement.
The final word
Slash 8 puts serious enduro performance within reach with smart choices on spec that won't empty your wallet. The Alpha Aluminum frame, burly suspension, and 1x12 Eagle drivetrain makes for a ride that's equally at home on the race course and on a big, backwoods session.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Yari RC, DebonAir, Motion Control RC damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40?
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780 width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8? top, 1.5? bottom
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- 17.5? - 14.97 kg / 33 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
|Matte Trek Black / 17.5||D571081||PHO23794281K|