Why you'll love it
1. Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs.
2. It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built in Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation.
3. This bike expands boundaries: the Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation, and a ridiculously fun time on the trails.
4. This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes standard with a 500Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148 (lower standover on 14.5", 15.5" & 17.5" sizes)
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 23, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR3, 29x2.30? (14 & 15.5: 27.5x2.35?)
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA 310, 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10e
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8? top, 1.5? bottom
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- 15.5? - 22.86 kg / 50.4 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).