Allant+ 9.9S is the ultimate e-bike, one that’s more than worthy of replacing your car. The super powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor and extra long-range battery let you go fast and far for long-distance commutes and speedy weekend rides. Plus, the light OCLV Carbon frame is trimmed with high-performance parts and thoughtful features designed specifically for dedicated e-bike riders.
It's right for you if...
You’re committed to the e-bike way of life and want the best frame and parts you can get. You’re looking for a sleek, powerful e-bike with a Bosch Performance Speed motor that makes long commutes faster and more fun.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance carbon frame that fully encases a 625Wh battery—the longest-range Bosch offers—an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed 350w drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 12-speed Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain, powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
Long-range speed and sleek looks—this bike goes the distance. We built this bike from the ground up to be the best in its class. Exceptional design, a super powerful drive system, a carbon frame, and high-end parts all add up to the best way to get around, hands down.
Why you'll love it
- You get a high-end carbon frame and parts powered by Bosch's fastest and longest-range drive system
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The stagger geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
|Motor||Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm, 28 mph / 45 kph|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625|
|Frame||High-performance OCLV Carbon e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor, integrated internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 12mm thru-axle dropouts|
|Fork||Allant Carbon fork, post mount disc, 15mm thru-axle|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve|
|Hubs||Shimano Deore XT, 32h, centerlock disc|
|Spokes||J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black|
|Tires||Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4'|
|Chain||Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8120 SGS, Shadow Plus design|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-45T, 12 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Stem||Allant+ forged alloy, integrated cable routing|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount, 180mm rotor|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Trek Lync taillight, Trek Lync headlight, rear-mount kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Trek Black/Gloss Red / Medium||601842187302||592198||ALL34791841D|