With more than 40 years of designing and building bicycles and components dedicated to adventures that go beyond limits or expectations, Tom created the new Ritchey WCS Adventure Fork for those of us that are unbound by the constraints of riding-surface type, seemingly insurmountable distances, or what you can carry on your bike.
The new one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Adventure Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, deliver a high level of comfort, and offer practical features for all manner of cycling adventures. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable adventure fork offers superior strength while also reducing road chatter fatigue on those endless days and nights in the saddle. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from the crown to the shaft and offers increased impact strength for those potholes you didn't see.
With your desire to ride far and long in any condition or under any circumstance, the WCS Adventure Fork features rack mounts for packs full of gear and fender mounts to keep the grime off you and your bike. The three multi-purpose mounts on the legs give you more places to stow the necessities you gather at the last cafe.
Welcoming flat-mount disc brake calipers, the WCS Adventure Fork also fits up to 48mm tires (depending on tire make and model)—making this fork the ultimate addition to any rig assembled for the purpose of seeking, discovering, and enjoying the adventure.
- Material: carbon fiber
- 1-1/8" straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
- Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets
- 100x12mm thru-axle (included)—(100x15mm thru-axle conversion kit available separately)
- Flat Mount disc brake
- Disc brake rotor compatibility: 140 / 160mm
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Axle-Crown: 393mm
- Rake/Offset: 50mm
- Spacing: 60mm
- Minimum tire clearance: 4mm Road / 6mm Off-Road
- Wheel compatibility: 700c / 650b
- Rack and fender mounts
- Multi-purpose mounts on fork blades (includes black stainless-steel bolts)
- Fork max payload: 3kg per side
- Weight: 445g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
|100 x 12mm / Matte Carbon / 700c||796941340809||34556117012||RIT49411549T|