Get ready for your next bikepacking adventure! As a key item in your bikepacking setup, the Ortlieb Seat-Pack comes with Velcro straps to enable convenient and secure mounting to your seat stem. Projecting backwards from the seat stem, your Seat-Pack also serves as a rear fender. The spacious, waterproof Seat-Pack keeps its contents (e.g. an extra set of clothes) safe and dry. Depending on how long you plan to be away and your Seat-Pack model, you can conveniently adjust the volume of your pack from 8 to 16.5 liters or from 7 to 11 liters by adjusting the roll closures on the sides. An additional valve allows you to quickly and easily compress your soft gear for a more compact fit. Your Seat-Pack also serves as a replacement backpack when you're out on a day trip, no matter whether you ride a hybrid bike, a mountain bike, a road bike or an electric mountain bike.
Thanks to its elastic drawstrings on the top, the 16.5-liter model offers additional space for items you need to be able to access quickly. This model needs only 15 centimeters of space on your seat stem.
The smaller of the two models needs only six centimeters on your seat stem. That's why the more compact model is ideal for smaller frame sizes, full suspension bikes and adjustable seat stems.
- Compact, waterproof saddlebag with roll closure
- Ideal for bikepacking, alp-crossing, touring
- Ideal for small bicycle frames and full suspension mountain bikes
- Light weight sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon
- Air release valve to easily purge the bag of trapped air, allowing for tighter compression
- Heavy-duty fabric used at the saddle rail mounting location
- Heavy-duty hook and loop fasteners with a soft grippy surface ensure slip-free seat post fixation
- Sturdy PE inner stiffener
- Saddlebag acts as mudguard
- Can be mounted to carbon seat posts
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Suitable for round seatposts with a diameter of max. 31.8 mm
- Maximum capacity 3 kg/6.6 lbs.
|Slate / 16.5L||04013051041577||F9901||ORT304815301|