Garmin Forerunner 55
SEE YOURSELF AS A RUNNER
Forerunner 55 is an easy-to-use GPS smartwatch designed for people of all skill levels—especially those new to running—to track their stats and achieve their fitness goals. With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate data1 right from their wrist. Forerunner 55 also offers detailed running data, daily suggested workouts, additional built-in sports apps and more. Forerunner 55 is now available in conjunction with Global Running Day, an annual celebration of the sport of running that encourages beginners to make a life-changing commitment to running.
- Track your time, distance, pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS.
- Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate1 and more.
- Take guesswork out of training. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you.
- High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag.
- Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
- Get up to 2 weeks of battery life. Because less charging is always a good thing.
In The Box:
- Forerunner 55
- Charging/data cable
|LENS MATERIAL||Chemically strengthened glass|
|QUICK RELEASE BANDS||Yes
(20mm, Industry standard)
|PHYSICAL SIZE||42 x 42 x 11.6 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 126-203 mm
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.04" (26.3 mm) Diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||208 x 208 pixels|
transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
|BATTERY LIFE||Smartwatch Mode: Up to 2 weeks
GPS mode: Up to 20 hours
|WATER RATING||5 ATM|
|MEMORY/HISTORY||200 hours of activity data|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.