The MT500 Spray Short is an innovative and hard-wearing hybrid that combines the best bits of a waterproof and stretch MTB short. The MT500 Spray Short is designed to excel in damp, variable conditions. A waterproof, taped seat panel sheds off the worst of the water kicked up from your back wheel, while unrestricted movement and comfort are maintained by using a durable stretch nylon fabric for the rest of the short.
These shorts have been designed with knee pads in mind, with the leg length optimized to keep the pad-gap police at bay. While only the seat panel of the short is waterproof, a DWR treatment has been applied throughout to help water bead and not soak into the shorts. As with all of Endura's DWR treated garments, an environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR has been used in line with Endura's commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
- Lightweight durable 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- Waterproof 3 layer seam taped rear panels for spray protection
- Stretch wicking waistband with Velcro side waist adjusters
- Zipped hand pockets
- Clickfast liner compatible
- Like the mutant offspring of a waterproof and standard baggy short
- 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Black / Small||05055939970721||E8101BK/3||SHO21317606K|
|Black / Medium||05055939970738||E8101BK/4||MT52124905M|
|Black / Large||05055939970745||E8101BK/5|
|Black / X-Large||05055939970752||E8101BK/6||MT522725491L|