Bontrager's slightly roomier Specter road shoes are aimed at the luxury-seeking enthusiasts, who appreciate the versatility of 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleat compatibility and the easy, on-the-fly adjustability of Boa closure dials. The Specter shoes bring high performance features to riders with a day job.
- inForm Race last - Slightly roomier high-performance fit
- Bronze Series Composite sole - Nylon composite sole
- PowerTruss - Sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Stiffness index 8
- Synthetic uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
- Compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Visibility Yellow/Black / 43||601479267071||516699||SHO4338276K|
|White/Black / 43||768682891360||505542||SHO32755581K|
|White/Black / 48||768682891445||505550||SHO32788793K|